At Williams Dental Care the safety of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance. We have gone above and beyond the CDC and ADA guidelines to keep everyone protected.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety, oral health and overall well-being.
When you come in for your appointment, you will experience several changes that are designed to protect both patients and staff.
1. You will receive a Covid screening over the phone.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, you will call the front office and check in from your
3. One patient in waiting room policy, minimal waiting time.
4. Temperature checks and COVID-19 questionnaire to be filled out before every
5. Face covering/masks compulsory for staff and patients.
6. Disinfection of all the work surfaces and high touch areas will be completed between patients.
7. Cold Fogging the entire office with hypochlorous acid for disinfection.
8. PPE, gowns, N95 masks, head caps for all providers.
cold fogging machine
According to the latest study, patients with gum disease are more likely to experience severe and potentially life threatening respiratory complications, if they contract COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Do not wait, Schedule your next hygiene appointment today!